- Hits: 4901
Asoruh Group Comapnies
Strongly committed to the belief that boosting networks of local enterprises will foster economic growth at a national level, We have remained steadfastly committed to expanding local business, demanding excellence from each and every individual project they undertake and oversee. Today, the group is comprised of several subsidiaries whose specialties range from investment, manufacturing, commerce, construction materials, and , hospitality management and residential real estate as well as luxury brands.
Asoruh Group is investing in Iraq’s future by investing in the talent and potential of Iraq’s youth, creating ample employment opportunities across the nation. The group has enjoyed remarkable growth in the past two decades, and currently employs more than 1,000 employees. The company’s manifold investments across a variety of sectors nurture and support substantial economic diversification, strategic business growth and represent the expertise required to fuel development on a national scale. Asoruh Group is chiefly committed to ensuring its economic activities throughout the country enhance and contribute to the efforts of the government in fostering rapid and positive economic growth for the nation as a whole.
“To be a globally predominant Service, products handling and related services provider.”
“To efficiently receive, store, transport and deliver products and provide related services while adhering to international standards, exceeding customer expectations and optimising value through continuous innovation”.
In an endeavour to be the most modern and efficient Company in different Secotrs in Iraq shares the following core values: -
- Team Spirit.
- Care for the Environment.
Operating Service Principles
Asoruh Group's operating service principles are: -
- Maintaining and promoting the highest standards of professionalism;
- Promoting efficient, effective and economic use of resources;
- Providing effective, impartial, fair and equitable services;
- Being responsive to stakeholders’ needs;
- Being transparent and accountable in provision of services;
- Adhering to good corporate governance;
- Handling our stakeholders with dignity, courtesy and utmost respect
- Treating information provided by our stakeholders with integrity;
- Promoting dynamism and innovative practices through continuous improvements of systems and processes
- Giving back to society by engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes.
The current organization structure comprises Government appointed Board of Directors headed by a non-executive Chairman and a Management team under the Managing Director supported by three Chief Managers (Technical, Finance & Strategy and Human Resource & Administration).
There are eleven departments namely, Engineering, Operations, Business Development, Corporate Planning, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Information Communication Technology, Secretarial, Administration and Procurement which are headed by Managers.